Thursday 28 January 2010

Kate Winslet, Strapping Fieldhands, formal wear and a Walkman

(Side note: I wonder why the majority of my dreams are centered around celebrities.)

Kate Winslet and I were walking through a snowy forest on a very, very dark night. Apparently we had just come from a black-tie affair as I was tuxedoed and she was in a blue ball gown which had sparkles dotted across the chest and up the length of her elbow-high gloves.

She kept saying how she needed a new mixtape.

In the distance, I saw a Walkman sticking out of the notch in a tree.

"Jackpot!" I said.
"But Gene (for some reason, I was Gene), we don't have a TAPE!!!" Kate Winslet said... "but it's ok... I know a place where we can get great coffee," she added.

I followed Kate Winslet to a rotted, crumbling shack in a snow covered clearing. She told me that we had to be quiet because the shack belonged to Strapping Fieldhands and that we were gonna break in and get a mixtape.

I found a hammer on a pile of rubble and was about the smash the front window out when Kate Winslet collapsed to the ground, sobbing "I can't hear anything!!"

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment